- Supports relief from muscle and joint discomfort*
- Encourages the reduction of soreness*
- Contributes to the breakdown of proteins for easier digestion*
- Promotes healthy inflammation and immune system responses*
- Manufactured in cGMP-certified facilities in the USA
If You Like Piña Coladas...
...then you’ll appreciate this fun fact: Pineapples contain an enzyme called bromelain that digests protein and can be used to help debride wounds and burns, alleviate swelling and aggravation in the joints and muscles, and facilitate better digestion. You’d have to eat an awful lot of pineapple to derive these benefits from the actual fruit, though, so we created Vitamins of America Bromelain capsules to deliver the benefits without the pineapple overconsumption.
Bromelain is easily absorbed by the body and offers a variety of therapeutic benefits for the joints, muscles, digestive system, and immune system.* It may also support heart health and encourage relief from asthma symptoms.*
Made in the United States with Premium Ingredients
Vitamins of America uses premium-sourced ingredients chosen for maximum effectiveness. Our Bromelain capsules are made in the USA in our cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Processes) certified facility that is audited for quality control by independent organizations including NPA, NSF, and UL.